Whether you’re traveling to Europe or India, when it comes to traveling by train, there are a variety of things not to do. This list contains helpful tips that will make your journey much smoother and enjoyable!
Things not to do while traveling on Indian trains
- A train can be a great way to get around, but it’s not always easy. If you’re traveling in India, here are few things not to do while traveling on Indian trains. Indian trains are the best way to explore India. What is not so great is that Indians do not use high-quality toilets and you may be prone to catching a nasty stomach bug.
- India is home to some of the most beautiful and interesting places in the world, but there are also many people.
- India has a unique culture and train travel remains a popular way of seeing this country. Plus, Indian trains provide an opportunity to escape from daily life, so you can relax and enjoy yourself.
- We’ve compiled a list of things not to do when traveling on Indian trains for your safety and convenience.
- There are some things that you should absolutely not do when traveling on Indian trains. Keep in mind that Indian trains are much more crowded than planes and buses. You should also keep the following measures in mind and make sure to follow them before getting on the train.
It is important to know the rules of Indian trains before planning your trip. Most of the rules are not too difficult, but it is always good to be prepared well in advance. There are many things not to do on Indian trains that can make your trip less than pleasant. Keep in mind any of the following and you will avoid a lot of headaches!
1) Never drink from the tap, always carry water 2) Always eat fresh food 3) Keep your bags close to yourself 4) Avoid smoking 5) Don’t eat at night 6) Avoid sitting near the door 7) Don’t stand in front of the doors 8) Sit away from people 9) Avoid using a top bunk 10) Avoid making noise 11) Try to avoid getting sick 12) Travel only during daylight hours 13) Remember to get off at the right stop 14) Know where the emergency exits are 15) Carry your own cup of tea.
How to avoid these mistakes
There are many things that can go wrong when you are taking the Indian trains for a trip. It is best to know the rules and regulations before you set out, so that you do not make any mistakes on your journey. You need to put a bag in the overhead rack, keep your tray table up, and ensure that your tray table does not obstruct anyone from sitting down. If you want extra space in your coach, purchase a berth ticket.
Just remember, India is a country with many cultures and customs
It is important to remember that India is a country with many cultures and customs, so you don’t want to do anything too embarrassing or rude. For example, Indians frequently prostrate themselves before the gods of their religion when they make a visit to temples. So if you’re traveling on an Indian train, try not to stand up in the middle of the floor in front of everyone – it would be very disrespectful for an American tourist.
If you’ve never been on an Indian train before, these tips will help you get started. But if you’re someone who travels to India often, these tips are really just a refresher course.