Benefits of Online Food Delivery in Trains
Online food delivery in train service is getting popular with passengers every day. Technology is making it easier for passengers to have a pleasant and comfortable travel without worrying about food arrangements.
- Food Delivery in Non-Pantry & Pantry Trains: If you are travelling in a train which has no pantry car, then Zoop comes to your rescue as you can easily order online from our trusted network of restaurants at all major stations.
- Order Food Online for all Types of Trains: Online ordering is allowed for all types of trains. You can order food online for delivery in Shatabdi, Rajdhani, Vande Bharat Express, Tejas Express, Duronto and all super-fast and express trains.
- Online Food Booking for all Stations: Online food bookings is available for all stations across India. You can select any upcoming station for deliveries if restaurants are open there.
- Easy Payment Options: Passengers can pay for online train food deliveries easily via trusted payment gateway options using various modes such as Debit/Credit cards, digital wallets, UPI, Net Banking, Mobile Banking or even cash on delivery
- Customer Reviews & Ratings: Online bookings allows train passengers to check review & ratings given by other passengers for any restaurant listed before placing their orders.
- Special Discounts & Offers: Attractive discounts and offers for passengers make online ordering for train deliveries adds value for money in this service.
- Increased Safety: All restaurants and delivery boys are certified by IRCTC and competent authorities to ensure safety for passengers.
How Online Food Delivery in Trains Works?
Follow the simple steps below for online food delivery in trains from Zoop.
- Type your PNR number or train number or station name where you want food delivery in the search box.
- Browse through the list of available restaurants at various stations and pick your choice as per your convenience.
- Pick menu items and create your order.
- Share your contact details for delivery purposes.
- Choose to pay online or pay on delivery.
- Sit back and enjoy your meals.
Menu Options for Train Food Delivery
When it comes to online train food delivery, passengers have the option of choosing from a wide range of cuisines. Here is a list of most popular menu items.
- Breakfast in Train – Poha, Stuffed Parathas (Aloo Pyaaz, Gobhi, Paneer), Plain Parathas, South Indian cuisines (Idli Sambar Vada, Dosa, Upma, Uthappam), Chole Bhature, Poori Bhaji, Hot Milk, Sandwiches, Bread Egg Omelette, Boiled Eggs, Butter Jam Toast, Cutlets, Tea & Coffee, Milk Shakes and Healthy Fruit Juices, Lassi, Butter Milk.
- Lunch & Dinner in Train – Veg Thalis including, Maharaja Thali, Deluxe Thali, Mini Thali, Standard Thali, Jain Thalis.
- Rice Combos – Dal Chawal, Chana/Chole Chawal, Rajma Rice, Kadhi Pakoda, Paneer Rice
- Roti Combo – Seasonal Veg & Roti, Paneer Sabzi with Roti, Mix Vegetable and Roti Combo.
- Veg Food in Train – Dal Tadka, Dal Fry, Dal Makhani, Shahi Paneer, Kadhai Paneer, Paneer Butter Masala, Salads, Papad, Dum Aloo, Veg Pulao, Chana Masala, Jeera Aloo, Jeera Rice, Steam Rice, Soya Chaap, Afghani Chap
- Non-Veg Food on Train – Butter Chicken, Kadhai Chicken, Mutton Curry, Chicken Curry, Biryani, Tandoori Chicken, Kababas & Tikkas.
- Chinese – Chowmein, Noodles, Manchurian, Fried Rice, Spring Rolls, Hakka Noodles, Tomato Soup, Honey Chilli Potato.
- Fast Food Options – Pizzas, Burgers, Maggi, Pakoda, Hot-Dogs, French Fries, Garlic Bread Sticks.
- Desserts – Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla, Rasmalai, Rabdi, Jalebi, Milk Cakes, Pastries, Ice-creams, Birthday Cakes,
Payment Options for Online Food Delivery in Trains
Zoop has multiple payment options for online food ordering to make it easier for you to order food on the go. Whether you prefer using your credit/debit cards, mobile wallets, or make payments on delivery, we have you covered. Our online payment process is quick, secure, and simple so that you enjoy your journey with tasty meals.