Are you planning to travel by train during Navaratri Festival 2022? Maybe you are planning your vacation in advance. But are you confused and exhausted by the thought of satvik food? If you travel by train, get pure satvik food on the train during this ongoing Navratri period. Indian Railways passengers and devotees served satvik food on the train. So calm down. Call Zoop to order Satvik food. In addition, passengers can also use this service via a mobile app. You can now eat satvik food on trains. Enjoy your train journey to the fullest.
During the 9 days of Navratri special food is being consumed in honor of Goddess Durga this type of special food is also known as satvik food which means pure and balanced food. Forget all your fasting worries as Zoop delivers Navratri Special Foods on the train to help passengers during this spectacular festival. What are you waiting for, write down the Navratri special menu so you can order? Hurry up and meet us on the train. In the meantime, read this list of Navratri 2022 menus. Navratri Special Diet is available on Indian trains.
Here is the list of Navratri special foods you can enjoy on the train:
- Sabudana Khichdi – This is one of the most famous fasting meals, Sabdanaki Kitchidi, is used during Navaratri. This food is an excellent source of protein, carbohydrates, and calcium, provides quick energy, and improves digestion.
- Sabudana ka vada is a Maharashtrian dish. This light and crunchy vada is the perfect fasting snack. Because the dish contains carbohydrates. This Navratri order this dish while traveling by train. Sabudana Vada is an ideal accompaniment to Yogurt Quark and Coconut Chutney.
- Kuttu Ka Dosa Kuttuka dosa with peeled potatoes is a crispy and flavorful alternative to the Navaratri fast. The recipe is prepared by crushing soaked rice, chana dal, and urad dal to make dosa dough.
- Aloo Ki Khadi – People avoid eating ginger, garlic, and onions with Navratri approaching. Aloo ki kadhi is an ideal Navratri special meal, deliciously prepared with Satvik ingredients including potatoes, chilies, water chestnut flour, and cottage cheese. If you travel by train, eating this will give your stomach a better and full feeling.
- Mahana Keel Makana, also known as fox nut. This is one of the best for fasting. When used with Makhana, Indian Kheer is called by name. Especially during fasting on trains, this finger-licking dessert is served. Order your favorite satvik food on the train using the Zoop app.
- Navratri Special Thali – Considering devotees’ preferences, this Navratri, Zoop decided to offer a Navratri Special Thali on the train. To receive this order, download the Zoop app and order now. The menu includes kuttu ki pooris, aloo paneer ka kofta, and sabudana ki khichdi.
Zoop is an authorized food aggregator of IRCTC. With Zoop be rest assured that the food delivered is healthy, fresh, and safe to eat.