Your train journey can be one of the most memorable experiences of one’s lifetime. The ever changing the landscape and cacophony at bustling railway station, the overwhelming smells and sights add a distinct charm to train journeys. But when one is travelling for leisure, certain worries should be left behind like where to order food in train. Keeping this in mind, here are 3 ways through which you can order delicious food on train without ever leaving the comfort of your train berth or seat.
Quality food makes joyful train journey, but should have good information about how to order; and most important from where to order the delicious, healthy food at railway station. We have all easy steps to order food in train. Undoubtedly, there is one name that’s Zoop, where you can order food in trains from Zoop at least one hour before your journey using any of the following means:
Order Food in Trains Online through Zoop Website
- STEP-1: Visit the official website of Zoop – www.zoopindia.com
- STEP-2: Go to the “Order food on Trains” option on the site.
- STEP-3: Choose to either “Order via PNR” by entering TEN-digit PNR number or “Order via Train No.” by entering your Train Number or Name along with the Boarding Date.
- STEP-4: Select the Boarding Stations where you want to receive your meal on the train.
- STEP-5: A list of restaurants and menu will appear from where you can select your favourite food items.
- STEP-6: Pay online by Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking or digital wallets or choose COD “Cash on Delivery.”
- STEP-7: Relax and wait at your seat / berth where your food order will be delivered on-time.
Order Food on Trains Online using Zoop Mobile App
- STEP 1: Download the Zoo Train Food App from Google Play Store.
- STEP 2: Open the application and tap on Order Food on Train.
- STEP 3:
o Option 1: Order via PNR: Enter your TEN-digit PNR Number to proceed.
o Option 2: Order via Train Number: Enter the number or name of the train and select the boarding date.
- STEP 4: Choose the boarding station where your meal will be delivered.
- STEP 5: Choose from a variety of dishes from the list of the menu of various restaurants.
- STEP 6: Pay your food order using COD Cash on Delivery or online using credit card, debit card, net banking, or payment wallets.
- STEP 7: Your food will reach your seat/berth on time.
Food Delivery in Trains by Calling Zoop Phone Number
- Call Zoop Customer Care using 8010802222 to communicate your details and place your food order.
- Once done, you will receive a confirmation message. You can track your food order by entering the Order ID on the Track Food Order Status page of Zoop.
- Your food will be delivered to your seat or berth on time.
- Pay COD (cash on delivery) and enjoy your food on the train.
How it Works – Food Order in Trains Online
- User makes a request for a food order by entering 10-digit PNR number or Train Name or Number. That request is sent to our backend system for confirmation.
- After cross-checking the passenger’s PNR number and successful verification of the details, the order is accepted for processing further.
- Zoop sends an order notification to the restaurant partner of that particular station. Another notification is sent to the customer to inform them that the order is accepted successfully.
- After receiving order details from Zoop catering partners, the restaurant verifies the order by calling the passenger about the order.
- Meal is prepared in a hygienic condition and appropriately packed.