There is nothing like the food when you’re on the go. Imagine grabbing your favorite meal, ordering it online, and waiting for it to be delivered to your station. Sounds pretty cool right? In this blog article, we’ll be breaking down some of the benefits that come with these services and what they mean for travelers!
What is the Best Online Food Ordering System?
There are so many online food ordering systems available these days. It can be overwhelming to decide which one to use. Here we have compiled a list of the best online food ordering systems for travelers in New Delhi Station.
The first system is Zoop App. This is a food ordering and delivery platform at all major railway stations. You can order food from all sorts of restaurants in New Delhi Station through this website (www.zoopindia.com) too. The Zoop application is user-friendly and has a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. The prices are also very reasonable.
Another good option is Just Eat. This is a local food delivery restaurant that deliver food in common area since they can not enter inside New Delhi Railway station. You can order food from Just Eat through local directory.
How To Place An Online Food Order:
There are a few ways to place an online food order at New Delhi Station. The easiest way is to use the ZOOP APP. Just enter 10 digits PNR and you can either search for the food you want or browse through the menus. Once you find the food you want, click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button and fill out the required information. You can also select the number of servings and pay using your credit or debit card.
If you don’t have access to the internet or don’t want to use the app or website, you can also order food from +918010802222. The Zoop team have support in English and Hindi and they also accept credit and debit cards.
How to Check Out with Online Food Orders:
If you’re travelling for work and need to get your hands on some good Indian food, then there are a few places you can order from online. While most restaurants in the IRCTC eCatering – Zoop App have online menus, here we’ll list some of the best online rail food orders in the city.
If you’re looking for an easy way to order food from your seat, then the Zoop app is perfect for you. You can simply place the order for any dish and it will be delivered to your seat (or ordered ahead). The app also includes a list of nearby restaurants with their menu items, so there’s no need to search online or look through menus in person.
What To Order Online Food By Zoop App :
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to get your food fix, Zoop is the app for you. With over 1,000 options to choose from, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for. Here are some of our favorite orders:
1) Chicken Tikka Masala: This dish is a classic Indian favorite and is perfect for those who love spicy food. If you’re looking for something a little more subtle, try the chicken tikka masala with naan bread instead.
2) Paneer Tikka Masala: This dish is made with paneer cheese, which gives it a creamy texture. It’s also a popular choice because it can be enjoyed as a main course or as part of a vegetarian meal.
3) Vegetable Biryani: If you’re in the mood for something different, try out this vegetarian biryani option. It features a variety of vegetables, including cauliflower and peas, cooked in a lightly spiced rice and meat sauce.
4) Butter Chicken: If you want something hearty and protein-rich, try out the butter chicken dish. It features chicken cooked in a tomato sauce, along with butter and cream.
5) Vegetable Pakora: These vegetable fritters are crispy and delicious. They’re also a great choice if you’re craving something that contains some veggies.
If you’re looking for some delicious rail food options while in New Delhi Station, be sure to check out the online food in train orders available through Zoop App. You’ll be able to find everything from international cuisine to home-made dishes, so there’s definitely something for everyone. Plus, with free delivery options available, you can always have your food waiting for you when you arrive at your destination.
6) Garlic Naan: If you’re in the mood for a little bit of garlic, this naan is definitely the right choice. It features the classic Indian bread, and it’s perfect for dipping into a variety of dishes.
7) Aloo Tikki Chaat: This chaat dish is made with potatoes, chickpeas and spring onions, served with yogurt and tamarind chutney. If you love Indian classics, these naan bread recipes are sure to become your new favorites!