How to order food delivery in trains online?
You can order food for delivery in train online through website, mobile app or by calling 8010802222. This service is available for all major railway stations for all the trains. Taste the flavors of India with ZoopIndia.com
What is Zoop?
Zoop is a technology company authorized by IRCTC as an aggregator to provide online food ordering and delivery services for Indian Railway passengers.
What are the steps involved to order food delivery on train journey?
Steps to order food for train delivery online are as follows: -
1. Enter your ten-digit PNR number,
2. Choose station and restaurant for order,
3. Place order from the menu displayed,
4. Pay online or at the time of delivery in cash.
What are the various mediums to book food in train online?
Various mediums to book a food order for train are: -
1. Get Android mobile app at goo.gl/fGC622
2. Visit website https://www.ZoopIndia.com
3. Call at +91 8010802222
Can we order food on train using train name or number?
You can order food on train journey by choosing an upcoming station as well. Just make sure that you confirm order 45 minutes before train reaches the desired station.
How to book food for train journey for a specific station?
Following steps will help you order food delivery in train for a specific station.
1. Enter station name where you want food delivery,
2. Choose a restaurant listed for that station,
3. Create order from the menu shown of the restaurant,
4. Pay cash on delivery or in advance online.
Is it safe to order food online during Corona times?
It is better to order food online for train travel than visiting food stalls in corona times because of following reasons: -
1. Avoid crowds at railway platforms,
2. Helps you maintain social distancing when you order online,
3. Contact less delivery and online payments ensure Zero human contact,
4. Hygienic food from certified restaurants.
What safety measures are taken by restaurants in Corona Covid-19 pandemic?
Restaurants delivering food in trains are taking following safety measures in Corona times: -
1. Regular sanitization of kitchens,
2. Staff entry after temperature checks,
3. Face mask is compulsory,
4. Regular hand wash,
5. Delivery bags sanitized after every delivery,
6. Order handover to delivery boys after hand wash,
7. Contact free deliveries.
How to order food on train journeys online?
Book hygienic, fresh, and tasty food for delivery on your train seat. Order food for train journeys online with the following simple steps.
1. Enter your Train Name or number, PNR number or desired station.
2. Choose your favorite restaurant from the list presented.
3. Select food items from the chosen restaurant’s menu card.
4. Pay online or cash on delivery.
5. You will get delivery right at your seat at the chosen railway station.
How can we call and book a meal on train journey?
To order food on call in train, dial +91 801080 2222 and share your ten-digit PNR number. We will assist you to order meals of your choice from the best restaurants. This service is available for all railway stations.
How can we pay for food in train orders online?
It is safe to pay for train food orders online on our platform. Choose from mediums like Debit / Credit Card, e-Wallets, or net banking. All the options will be visible to you while ordering for food in train.
Which is the best App to order tasty food in train online?
One of the best mobile app to order food in train is available at goo.gl/fGC622. It gives you a smooth experience and helps you create order in short time. It covers all the trains and major railway stations.
Which are the best or most commonly ordered menu when travelling in train?
Passengers are mostly ordering following variety of menu items online for delivery in trains.
Thalis – Veg Thali, Jain Thali, Navratri Thali, Mini Thali.
Rice & Biryani – Veg Pulao, Veg Biryani or Chicken Biryani with Raita.
Combos – Idli Vada Sambhar Combo, Aalo Parantha with Curd (Dahi), Dal Rice Combo, Channa Rice, Rajma Rice.
Fastfood – Pizza, Burgers, Sandwiches, Noodles / Chowmein, Salads, Pasta.
Non-Veg food in trains – Chicken curry, Mutton Curry, Chicken 65, Chilli Chicken, Non-Veg Thali, Chicken Burger, Non-Veg Platter.
Apart from this some passengers are also placing a-la-carte orders like Dal Tadka, Dal Mkhani, Shahi Paneer, Kadhai Paneer, Paneer Butter Masala, Tawa or Tandoori Butter Roti, Nan, Lachcha Parantha, Plain Rice, Jeera Rice, Boondi Raita.
How to order food in non-pantry car trains?
Many trains in India are running without pantry cars. These trains are known as non-pantry car trains. You should not worry about food in these trains as you can order online with ease. Follow steps mentioned below to book your food order: -
1. Share your PNR number as mentioned on your ticket,
2. Tell us the station where you want food delivery,
3. Pick restaurant from the list shown on that station,
4. Select items from the menu card of chosen restaurant,
5. Confirm order and pay online or at time of delivery.
How to check best offers and discounts when booking train food orders online?
You would see an ‘Apply Coupon’ option on the final order creation page online. Click on this link and you will see all the running offers and discounts for you. You can type your special coupon codes on the same page as well to get discounts.
How much do we need to pay in advance while availing online train food services?
You can pay either online or cash on delivery for train food orders. Only when orders value is more than Rs 500 that you need to pay in advance.
What are other useful services for passengers ordering food in train?
Passengers ordering food in train online can also check PNR status, Coach position, platform number, and train time-table at Zoop.
How to order food delivery in train online at IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App?
Please note steps to order food delivery in train online at IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App: -
1. Enter PNR or Train Name or Number in the search box,
2. Look for Zoop logo in the stations available on your journey,
3. Pick restaurants from the list displayed,
4. Create your order from the online menu card,
5. You can pay cash on delivery or online in advance,
6. Get delivery on your train seat.
Can Rail Yatri order khana in travel by train online from restros?