Order Food At Chengalpattu Station
Halt: 02 mins. | Standard Time of Arrival: 06:43 PM | Expected Time of Arrival: 06:43 PM
Order food in SETHU SFEXPPT 16713 online for your journey in few simple steps. You will get delivery on train right at your seat. Please note steps to book your food order for SETHU SFEXPPT:-
- Visit Zoop Website or download the Zoop Android App,
- Select ‘Train Name / No.’ from the displayed options to search restaurants,
- Enter train name 'SETHU SFEXPPT' or train number '16713' in the search box,
- Pick restaurant from the list displayed,
- Create your order from menu items shown,
- Apply discount codes from the available offers,
- Choose to pay online or cash on delivery,
- Your order will be delivered on your seat when the train arrives at the chosen railway station in your journey.
Train SETHU SFEXPPT with number 16713 runs from C Shivaji Mah T CSMT at 19:35. It runs on all day(s) of the week and reaches Firozpur Cant FZR at 05:50. Total distance covered by SETHU SFEXPPT is 1910 Kms with an average speed of 56 km/hr. It has 25 coaches. SETHU SFEXPPT 16713 has stoppages at 56 stations with an average halt time of 5 minutes per railway station. The maximum halt time of this train is at New Delhi with 00:35 minutes and minimum halt with 00:01 minutes at Khirkiya railway station.
Food on Train SETHU SFEXPPT 16713
You can order delivery of quality food on train SETHU SFEXPPT online for your journey at 1 stations namely Chengalpattu through some of the popular restaurants empanelled in e-Catering. Zoop is official food aggregator appointed by IRCTC to assist railway passengers order food in SETHU SFEXPPT train online. You can also book orders on official ‘Food on Track’ App. All restaurants are approved by IRCTC e-Catering train food services. Each restaurant doing food delivery in SETHU SFEXPPT pass thorough checks and audits for their hygiene and other compliances. These include valid FSSAI certificate, cleanliness in kitchen and packaging areas, taxation compliances etc. So, go ahead and order tasty food at affordable prices with best offers for train food delivery services in SETHU SFEXPPT train.
You can also order food in bulk quantity for groups in train SETHU SFEXPPT 16713. Bulk booking service is available at Chengalpattu in SETHU SFEXPPT.
Details of railway stations where you can order food in SETHU SFEXPPT 16713 online are as follows: -
- Chengalpattu Railway Station– Chengalpattu is the 1st railway station on the route of SETHU SFEXPPT 16713 train for which you can order food delivery online. Station code of Chengalpattu is CGL. SETHU SFEXPPT reaches Chengalpattu at 18:43 hrs and has a stoppage time of 00:02 minutes. Currently this service on SETHU SFEXPPT is carried out by 1 restaurant(s) namely, Al-Mu'Min Restaurant. You must definitely try ordering North Indian, Punjabi, Fast Food, Mughalai, Chinese, Bengali along with many mouth-watering specialities at Chengalpattu station.
More Information for SETHU SFEXPPT 16713 Train
FAQ on Train food delivery in SETHU SFEXPPT 16713 of online orders
- Visit Zoop Website dedicated page for this train,
- Choose your favourite restaurant from the list displayed,
- Select menu items from the chosen restaurant’s menu shown,
- Share your PNR and passenger contact details,
- You can pay cash on delivery or even upfront online,
- You would receive your order on your seat when the train arrives at the desired railway station.
- Enter PNR or train name 'SETHU SFEXPPT' or number '16713' in the search box,
- Look for Zoop logo in the stations available on your journey,
- Pick restaurants from the list displayed,
- Create your order from the online menu card,
- You can pay cash on delivery or online in advance,
- Get delivery on your train seat.
- Click on `Group Order` icon on Zoop Website,
- Fill journey details in the form displayed,
- Share your menu preference and number of passengers,
- You will receive customized menu options as per your interest,
- Apply available discounts and offers from the chosen restaurant,
- You will get delivery in SETHU SFEXPPT train coach at desired station.