Order Food At Gaya Jn Station
Halt: 20 mins. | Standard Time of Arrival: 08:15 PM | Expected Time of Arrival: 08:15 PM
Order food in Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366 online for your journey in few simple steps. You will get delivery on train right at your seat. Please note steps to book your food order for Pnbe Janshatbdi:-
- Visit Zoop Website or download the Zoop Android App,
- Select ‘Train Name / No.’ from the displayed options to search restaurants,
- Enter train name 'Pnbe Janshatbdi' or train number '12366' in the search box,
- Pick restaurant from the list displayed,
- Create your order from menu items shown,
- Apply discount codes from the available offers,
- Choose to pay online or cash on delivery,
- Your order will be delivered on your seat when the train arrives at the chosen railway station in your journey.
Train Pnbe Janshatbdi with number 12366 runs from C Shivaji Mah T CSMT at 19:35. It runs on all day(s) of the week and reaches Firozpur Cant FZR at 05:50. Total distance covered by Pnbe Janshatbdi is 1910 Kms with an average speed of 56 km/hr. It has 25 coaches. Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366 has stoppages at 56 stations with an average halt time of 5 minutes per railway station. The maximum halt time of this train is at New Delhi with 00:35 minutes and minimum halt with 00:01 minutes at Khirkiya railway station.
Food on Train Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366
You can order delivery of quality food on train Pnbe Janshatbdi online for your journey at 1 stations namely Gaya Jn through some of the popular restaurants empanelled in e-Catering. Zoop is official food aggregator appointed by IRCTC to assist railway passengers order food in Pnbe Janshatbdi train online. You can also book orders on official ‘Food on Track’ App. All restaurants are approved by IRCTC e-Catering train food services. Each restaurant doing food delivery in Pnbe Janshatbdi pass thorough checks and audits for their hygiene and other compliances. These include valid FSSAI certificate, cleanliness in kitchen and packaging areas, taxation compliances etc. So, go ahead and order tasty food at affordable prices with best offers for train food delivery services in Pnbe Janshatbdi train.
You can also order food in bulk quantity for groups in train Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366. Bulk booking service is available at Gaya Jn in Pnbe Janshatbdi.
Details of railway stations where you can order food in Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366 online are as follows: -
- Gaya Jn Railway Station– Gaya Jn is the 1st railway station on the route of Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366 train for which you can order food delivery online. Station code of Gaya Jn is GAYA. Pnbe Janshatbdi reaches Gaya Jn at 20:15 hrs and has a stoppage time of 00:20 minutes. Currently this service on Pnbe Janshatbdi is carried out by 1 restaurant(s) namely, The Fast Food King. You must definitely try ordering North Indian, Fast Food, Chinese, Pizza along with many mouth-watering specialities at Gaya Jn station.
More Information for Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366 Train
FAQ on Train food delivery in Pnbe Janshatbdi 12366 of online orders
- Visit Zoop Website dedicated page for this train,
- Choose your favourite restaurant from the list displayed,
- Select menu items from the chosen restaurant’s menu shown,
- Share your PNR and passenger contact details,
- You can pay cash on delivery or even upfront online,
- You would receive your order on your seat when the train arrives at the desired railway station.
- Enter PNR or train name 'Pnbe Janshatbdi' or number '12366' in the search box,
- Look for Zoop logo in the stations available on your journey,
- Pick restaurants from the list displayed,
- Create your order from the online menu card,
- You can pay cash on delivery or online in advance,
- Get delivery on your train seat.
- Click on `Group Order` icon on Zoop Website,
- Fill journey details in the form displayed,
- Share your menu preference and number of passengers,
- You will receive customized menu options as per your interest,
- Apply available discounts and offers from the chosen restaurant,
- You will get delivery in Pnbe Janshatbdi train coach at desired station.