Currently no outlet found for Tiruppur station!
Station(s) near Tiruppur
Order food on train at Tiruppur online and get delivery right at your train seat. Station code of Tiruppur is TUP. It is one of the major railway stations where Zoop is currently serving meals to railway passengers. All restaurants are empanelled under IRCTC eCatering services. The service hours for food delivery in trains at Tiruppur Railway Station are between 08:30 am to 09:30 pm in the evening. Cut-off time to book train food delivery from best restaurants near Tiruppur station ranges from min. 60 minutes to max. 120 minutes depending upon the restaurant chosen by the passenger. Currently 585 trains at Tiruppur are being served online food orders by Zoop.
You can also book food for groups in bulk quantity with best discounts for Tiruppur station. In a few steps you can order food for school or college student groups or corporate teams travelling together at Tiruppur railway station.
Zoop is also present at 1 station(s) near Tiruppur to book online food orders for delivery in trains. These stations are Erode Jn. Please note steps mentioned below to order food delivery in train online for Tiruppur railway station:-
- Visit Zoop Website or download the Zoop Android App or IOS APP ,
- Click on ‘Station’ from the displayed options to search restaurants,
- Enter 'Tiruppur' or station code 'TUP' in the search box,
- Choose restaurant from the available list,
- Create your order from menu items displayed,
- Apply offers or discount codes,
- You can pay online or cash on delivery,
- Your order will be delivered at your seat when the train reaches Tiruppur railway station in your journey.
Food delivery in train for Tiruppur (TUP)
Book food delivery in train for Tiruppur railway station for your journey through some of the popular restaurants empanelled with Zoop. All restaurants at Tiruppur serving railway passengers under Zoop are approved by IRCTC e-Catering train food services division after thorough checks and audits. At present you can order food from famous restaurant(s) for Tiruppur TUP. Most of these restaurants specialize in well-known Indian cuisines.
FAQs on train food delivery of online orders at Tiruppur railway station
Q1. How to book food online for Tiruppur railway station?
Q2. How to order food delivery in train online for Tiruppur railway station?
Booking food for Tiruppur station for train journeys online is amazingly simple. Just follow the below mentioned steps to book hygienic, fresh, and affordable food for delivery at your train seat.
- Visit Zoop Website and type station name,
- Choose restaurant from the list displayed,
- Pick menu items from the chosen restaurant’s menu displayed,
- You can pay for your order safely online or cash on delivery,
- Your order would get delivered right at your seat when the train arrives at Tiruppur railway station.
Q3. How to order Railway food delivery from running train at Tiruppur on call?
Q4. Can we pay for train food orders booked for Tiruppur station online?
Q5. How to order food in bulk quantity for groups bulk food in train for groups for on Tiruppur TUP online?
Following steps help you order food in bulk for groups at Tiruppur station online: -
- Click on `Group Order` button on Zoop mobile web page,
- Enter journey plan in the form displayed along with number of passengers,
- Mention your menu and food preference,
- Check menu options and prices from best the restaurants on Tiruppur,
- Create order as per your taste,
- You will receive delivery in train at Tiruppur railway station.
You can also call at +91 8010802222 to order food in bulk for groups on Tiruppur TUP
Q6. How to register restaurant as food vendor for e-Catering in IRCTC for train delivery at Tiruppur TUP?
Q7. How to order food delivery online for Tiruppur TUP in IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App?
Please note steps to order food delivery online for Tiruppur TUP in IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App: -
- Enter PNR or StationName Tiruppur or code TUP in the search box,
- Look for Zoop logo in the stations available on your journey,
- Pick restaurants from the list displayed,
- Create your order from the online menu card,
- You can pay cash on delivery or online in advance,
- Get delivery on your train seat.