Currently no outlet found for Digha Bridge Halt station!
No nearby station available!
Order food on train at Digha Bridge Halt online and get delivery right at your train seat. Station code of Digha Bridge Halt is DGBH. It is one of the major railway stations where Zoop is currently serving meals to railway passengers. All restaurants are empanelled under IRCTC eCatering services. The service hours for food delivery in trains at Digha Bridge Halt Railway Station are between 08:30 am to 09:30 pm in the evening. Cut-off time to book train food delivery from best restaurants near Digha Bridge Halt station ranges from min. 60 minutes to max. 120 minutes depending upon the restaurant chosen by the passenger. Currently 585 trains at Digha Bridge Halt are being served online food orders by Zoop.
You can also book food for groups in bulk quantity with best discounts for Digha Bridge Halt station. In a few steps you can order food for school or college student groups or corporate teams travelling together at Digha Bridge Halt railway station.
Zoop is also present at 0 station(s) near Digha Bridge Halt to book online food orders for delivery in trains. These stations are . Please note steps mentioned below to order food delivery in train online for Digha Bridge Halt railway station:-
- Visit Zoop Website or download the Zoop Android App or IOS APP ,
- Click on ‘Station’ from the displayed options to search restaurants,
- Enter 'Digha Bridge Halt' or station code 'DGBH' in the search box,
- Choose restaurant from the available list,
- Create your order from menu items displayed,
- Apply offers or discount codes,
- You can pay online or cash on delivery,
- Your order will be delivered at your seat when the train reaches Digha Bridge Halt railway station in your journey.
Food delivery in train for Digha Bridge Halt (DGBH)
Book food delivery in train for Digha Bridge Halt railway station for your journey through some of the popular restaurants empanelled with Zoop. All restaurants at Digha Bridge Halt serving railway passengers under Zoop are approved by IRCTC e-Catering train food services division after thorough checks and audits. At present you can order food from famous restaurant(s) for Digha Bridge Halt DGBH. Most of these restaurants specialize in well-known Indian cuisines.
FAQs on train food delivery of online orders at Digha Bridge Halt railway station
Q1. How to book food online for Digha Bridge Halt railway station?
Q2. How to order food delivery in train online for Digha Bridge Halt railway station?
Booking food for Digha Bridge Halt station for train journeys online is amazingly simple. Just follow the below mentioned steps to book hygienic, fresh, and affordable food for delivery at your train seat.
- Visit Zoop Website and type station name,
- Choose restaurant from the list displayed,
- Pick menu items from the chosen restaurant’s menu displayed,
- You can pay for your order safely online or cash on delivery,
- Your order would get delivered right at your seat when the train arrives at Digha Bridge Halt railway station.
Q3. How to order Railway food delivery from running train at Digha Bridge Halt on call?
Q4. Can we pay for train food orders booked for Digha Bridge Halt station online?
Q5. How to order food in bulk quantity for groups bulk food in train for groups for on Digha Bridge Halt DGBH online?
Following steps help you order food in bulk for groups at Digha Bridge Halt station online: -
- Click on `Group Order` button on Zoop mobile web page,
- Enter journey plan in the form displayed along with number of passengers,
- Mention your menu and food preference,
- Check menu options and prices from best the restaurants on Digha Bridge Halt,
- Create order as per your taste,
- You will receive delivery in train at Digha Bridge Halt railway station.
You can also call at +91 8010802222 to order food in bulk for groups on Digha Bridge Halt DGBH
Q6. How to register restaurant as food vendor for e-Catering in IRCTC for train delivery at Digha Bridge Halt DGBH?
Q7. How to order food delivery online for Digha Bridge Halt DGBH in IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App?
Please note steps to order food delivery online for Digha Bridge Halt DGBH in IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App: -
- Enter PNR or StationName Digha Bridge Halt or code DGBH in the search box,
- Look for Zoop logo in the stations available on your journey,
- Pick restaurants from the list displayed,
- Create your order from the online menu card,
- You can pay cash on delivery or online in advance,
- Get delivery on your train seat.