Currently no outlet found for Bidar station!
Station(s) near Bidar
Restaurants at Kalaburagi Station
North Indian, Chinese, South Indian, Fast Food
Tirupati Associates Kalaburagi
North Indian, Chinese, Mughalai
Order food on train at Bidar online and get delivery right at your train seat. Station code of Bidar is BIDR. It is one of the major railway stations where Zoop is currently serving meals to railway passengers. All restaurants are empanelled under IRCTC eCatering services. The service hours for food delivery in trains at Bidar Railway Station are between 08:30 am to 09:30 pm in the evening. Cut-off time to book train food delivery from best restaurants near Bidar station ranges from min. 60 minutes to max. 120 minutes depending upon the restaurant chosen by the passenger. Currently 585 trains at Bidar are being served online food orders by Zoop.
You can also book food for groups in bulk quantity with best discounts for Bidar station. In a few steps you can order food for school or college student groups or corporate teams travelling together at Bidar railway station.
Zoop is also present at 4 station(s) near Bidar to book online food orders for delivery in trains. These stations are Kalaburagi, Kacheguda, Kazipet Jn, Warangal. Please note steps mentioned below to order food delivery in train online for Bidar railway station:-
- Visit Zoop Website or download the Zoop Android App or IOS APP ,
- Click on ‘Station’ from the displayed options to search restaurants,
- Enter 'Bidar' or station code 'BIDR' in the search box,
- Choose restaurant from the available list,
- Create your order from menu items displayed,
- Apply offers or discount codes,
- You can pay online or cash on delivery,
- Your order will be delivered at your seat when the train reaches Bidar railway station in your journey.
Food delivery in train for Bidar (BIDR)
Book food delivery in train for Bidar railway station for your journey through some of the popular restaurants empanelled with Zoop. All restaurants at Bidar serving railway passengers under Zoop are approved by IRCTC e-Catering train food services division after thorough checks and audits. At present you can order food from famous restaurant(s) for Bidar BIDR. Most of these restaurants specialize in well-known Indian cuisines.
FAQs on train food delivery of online orders at Bidar railway station
Q1. How to book food online for Bidar railway station?
Q2. How to order food delivery in train online for Bidar railway station?
Booking food for Bidar station for train journeys online is amazingly simple. Just follow the below mentioned steps to book hygienic, fresh, and affordable food for delivery at your train seat.
- Visit Zoop Website and type station name,
- Choose restaurant from the list displayed,
- Pick menu items from the chosen restaurant’s menu displayed,
- You can pay for your order safely online or cash on delivery,
- Your order would get delivered right at your seat when the train arrives at Bidar railway station.
Q3. How to order Railway food delivery from running train at Bidar on call?
Q4. Can we pay for train food orders booked for Bidar station online?
Q5. How to order food in bulk quantity for groups bulk food in train for groups for on Bidar BIDR online?
Following steps help you order food in bulk for groups at Bidar station online: -
- Click on `Group Order` button on Zoop mobile web page,
- Enter journey plan in the form displayed along with number of passengers,
- Mention your menu and food preference,
- Check menu options and prices from best the restaurants on Bidar,
- Create order as per your taste,
- You will receive delivery in train at Bidar railway station.
You can also call at +91 8010802222 to order food in bulk for groups on Bidar BIDR
Q6. How to register restaurant as food vendor for e-Catering in IRCTC for train delivery at Bidar BIDR?
Q7. How to order food delivery online for Bidar BIDR in IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App?
Please note steps to order food delivery online for Bidar BIDR in IRCTC e-Catering ‘Food on Track’ App: -
- Enter PNR or StationName Bidar or code BIDR in the search box,
- Look for Zoop logo in the stations available on your journey,
- Pick restaurants from the list displayed,
- Create your order from the online menu card,
- You can pay cash on delivery or online in advance,
- Get delivery on your train seat.