We understand and agree that nothing in this world is permanent, and so is our customer’s plan of journey, therefore,
we have designed a cancellation policy which will help accommodate any such change in plan or mood.
1. We allow our customers to cancel their orders up till 2 hours before the actual pre decided delivery timings between 9am to 9pm on any working day. For example – If your actual pre decided delivery time is 6pm, then you may cancel your order on or before 4pm on the same day. However if your deliver time is 9:30am, then you’ll have to do the same on or before 9pm on a day before.
2. The cut off time in terms of bulk / group orders is 12 hours before the scheduled delivery time or 6pm on the previous day, whichever is earlier.
3. In the interest of the customer’s privacy and genuineness of the cancellation, we would prefer to cancel orders only if requests come from the mobile numbers used for order bookings along with the order ID or through registered customer user Ids. However, if the customer is unable to access both the tools, then our team would first verify the customer through some basic questions and then process the cancellations.
4. Any change in order will apply cancellation of the original order, and hence a new order ID will be generated.
5. In the event of no show from the customer at the time of delivery, then it’ll be treated as cancelled post 2 hour cut off time and customers will not be eligible for any refund.
6. A SMS will be sent to the customers on the event of cancellations of orders at the mobile number shared by the customer with Zoop. In the event that no SMS is received, customers are advised to call our help line number 801080 2222 for confirmations.