1. Delivering the food items ordered on this website is the sole responsibility of the restaurant in the stipulated time with proper packing and hygiene.
2. We try our best in co-ordinating delivery of the orders with the restaurants, but however if in an unfortunate situation the said delivery fails, then we request the customers to get in touch with us immediately, and we will try to arrange the delivery at the next available upcoming station. Moreover, we too take a very close watch at all the deliveries, and ourselves arrange for deliveries at upcoming stations, but it becomes very helpful when customers themselves notify us of any such occurrence.
3. In the event of customer’s unavailability to accept the order at the time of delivery, or if the customer is unavailable at the mentioned coach and seat number, or if you are unable to communicate to us your updated coach and seat number (only in case of W/L or RAC situations), then such orders shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such deliveries shall pass on to you. Any costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility of the customer and therefore shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
4. Restaurants delivering the orders will aim to deliver the exact order placed by you within the stoppage time at that particular station chosen by you.
5. Restaurants and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.